No other assessment is like SIMA®.
Since World War II, thousands of assessment tools have been created to try and understand and describe human beings. A few of the better-known assessments are the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, DISC, StrengthFinders, MMPI (Minnesota Multi-Phasic Personality Inventory), intelligence tests, the Rorschach Inkblot Test, and the Occupational Personality Questionnaire.
SIMA® looks at human beings in a categorically different way from all other assessments:
- SIMA® describes individual persons, not "types" of people.
- SIMA® looks at actual behaviors without theorizing about psychological causation.
- SIMA® considers the individual as a whole person, not as a set of "traits."
- SIMA® can predict with great accuracy how a person will respond to a given set of circumstances or expectations.
- SIMA® can pinpoint what a person's “best use” is—the absolute "sweet spot" that they never tire of achieving—and what it takes to make that happen.
- SIMA® yields an inherently positive picture of a person—a self- understanding s/he can affirm and own with pride.